Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is still over a week away, though a large 5GB day one patch is already accessible to download.
The patch adds support for a game’s multiplayer along with a series of “Bonus Features” including Photo Mode, a impression indication viewer, single-player impression skins, a arms selector, and a Journal Viewer.
The full patch records are below:
- Multiplayer support
- Single actor Encounter Select
- Bonus Feature: Photo Mode
- Bonus Feature: Character Model Viewer
- Bonus Feature: Render Modes
- Bonus Feature: Gameplay Modes
- Bonus Feature: Single-player Modes
- Bonus Feature: Weapon Selector
- Bonus Feature: Journal Viewer
- Bonus Feature: Concept Art Galleries
- General Fixes and Improvements
Although a diversion isn’t ostensible to launch until May 10th, a series of copies are now out in a furious in a UK following a spoliation during transit. Sony Interactive Entertainment Worldwide boss Shuhei Yoshida has pronounced that Sony is operative with military to find a culprits.
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End strictly launches for PlayStation 4 on May 10th.