The newest calm refurbish for EA Sports UFC 2 has arrived, and it’s a sum knock-out.
Players installing UFC 2‘s Content Update #2 will be vehement to find that a new refurbish includes all from new fighters, to adjustments to Ultimate Team, and more. Added to a game’s register are Canadian churned martial artist Patrick Côté and American flyweight Louis Smolka. Along with a 3 fighters combined in a initial giveaway calm update, this brings a sum series of fighters accessible in UFC 2 to a towering 305.
A new Item Exchange has been combined to UFC Ultimate Team, as well. In a new system, players can trade 5 equipment in their collection for a pointless higher-level item. The aloft a turn of a equipment traded in, a improved possibility for implausible loot.
You can check out a full list of updates, below, as taken from a EA Sports Blog:
Game Mode Updates
- Added a ability to revise a combined fighter’s coming during any time in Ultimate Team and Career Mode.
- Added a arrangement of a winning move, a player’s best pierce and a opponent’s best pierce after an Ultimate Team quarrel in a post-fight menu.
- Added a ability to perspective some-more sum about a fighters in Live Event fights.
- Strike Intercept: Strikes landed within a opponent’s initial breeze adult proviso of a strike will hindrance them from completing their strike.
- Stockton Slap – 209 pierce added.
- If a resist is mistimed, a retard is not activated automatically.
- Reduced speed of bind attempts.
- Improved AI proof for submissions and diversion plans.
- Elbows and Punches in Muay Thai Clinch can't prevent transition attempts.
- Swaying divided from a competition will put a warrior during risk for aloft physique damage.
- Bottom warrior is given Grapple Advantage after evading finish a quarrel into behind side.
- Increased fastener advantage is given to bottom warrior while tip warrior strikes in side control
- Made a bottom fighter’s transition to side control from behind side uninterruptible by strikes
- In sprawl, a bottom warrior will now solemnly amass fastener advantage, creation escapes easier a longer they are hold in that position.
- Tuned repairs on uppercut combos.
- Clinch and Takedown attempts retaliate some-more when denied.
- Updated Attribute/Perks/Moves for several fighters.
Curious as to what we suspicion of UFC 2? Check out a EGM review!
Source: EA Sports Blog