Ubisoft has expelled a new patch for Tom Clancy’s The Division that aims to finally repair a Falcon Lost Incursion.
Falcon Lost has been tormented by exploits that authorised players to fundamentally get giveaway rob given it launched as partial of a 1.1 refurbish progressing this month. The initial feat authorised players to glitch by a wall regulating a mobile cover and conflict a APC though indeed starting to a fight. This was fixed, though another feat was detected shortly after a repair went live that again concerned that annoying mobile cover.
The patch creates it so a APC can usually be shop-worn by a C4 that is planted on it, digest a feat useless. You can review a patch records below:
- The APC will now usually take repairs from C4
- Characters will now be killed when going inside a parent closet
- Weapon mods combined automatically to a newly crafted arms can now be deconstructed properly
- Fixed an emanate where equipment from a Reward Claim Vendor would be postulated abnormally
- PC: Fixed an emanate where regulating ASCII formula in in-game discuss could lead to customer crash
Although this patch removes a Falcon Lost exploit, it does zero for a Component talent glitch that is allows players to do large repairs to other players and enemies by switching weapons repeatedly.