Studio Wildcard has announced that its ARK: Survival Evolved spin-off ARK: Survival of a Fittest is entrance to PlayStation 4 after this year.
Survival of a Fittest is a multiplayer online presence locus diversion that pits adult to 72 combatants opposite one another in extemporaneous Hunger Games-style competitions within a sealed battlefield. Over time a “ring of death” will ceaselessly shrink, pulling players towards a core of a locus for a final showdown.
“PlayStation gamers will now get a tender romantic clarity of rival compensation that PC gamers have been experiencing, as they salary quarrel to tarry and thrive,” Jesse Rapczak, co-founder and co-creative executive during Studio Wildcard, said. “The elementary further of a use mode means a lot, as PS4 gamers can file their skills before jumping into a rival wilds to form tribes, tame T-Rexes, and use all in a ARK sandbox to quarrel it out. We don’t call it Survival of a Fittest for nothing!”
A outline of a game’s pivotal facilities can be found below:
- Offline use mode, with discretionary separate shade support
- Action-packed core presence gameplay
- 30-plus creatures to tame and float during beta launch, many some-more designed during full launch
- Multiple diversion modes (Free For All, 2-Player Tribes, 4-Player Tribes, 6-Player Tribes)
- Variable diversion configurations trimming from 30-minute “instant action” to three-hour prolonged “epic wars”
- Top-ranked players are listed boldly on SurviveTheArk.com, as good as supposing monthly esteem packages!
- Game-changing tameable super creatures (Dragon, Giant Ape, Brood Mother)
- Random “Evolution Events”
- Arsenal of weapons, traps, armor, structures and other equipment from obsolete to complicated tech tiers
- Robust Ranking, Tournament Spectator Features
- Custom-Painted “War Banners” capacitate Tribes to uncover off their group suggestion on flags opposite their army of dinosaurs, and are promote on a enormous billboards during diversion events. Just don’t pull anything offensive!
- A tradition soundtrack created by award-winning composer Gareth Coker ofOri and a Blind Forest!
Studio Wildcard is also bringing a Survivor League to PlayStation 4. Each month a tip 10 ranked players in any “Survivor League” will be awarded a money esteem analogous to their ranking.
ARK: Survival of a Fittest launches Jul 19th, 2016.