Lab Zero Games has announced that content from Skullgirls 2nd Encore will be coming to PC as paid DLC later this week.
The Skullgirls 2nd Encore Upgrade costs $10 for the first week ($15 after) and adds the following to the Skullgirls base game:
- All DLC characters: Squigly, Big Band, Eliza, Beowulf and Robo-Fortune!
- All DLC charcter colors: Brings all 14 characters up to 25 total character colors!
- Fully Voiced Story Mode: Skullgirls’ excellent cast of voice actors bring the story to life like never before!
- Challenges: Win a variety of challenging battles with unique conditions, and even play as Marie!
- Trials: Learn actually-useful combos, from basic bread n’ butter to more advanced ones!
- Survival Mode: Endless waves of enemies await – how long can you survive?
The developer added that players who do not pick up the upgrade will still be able to play online with those who.
Skullgirls 2nd Encore Upgrade launches April 13th for PC.
You asked, we listened: #Skullgirls 2nd Encore content comes to #Steam as DLC on 4/13! $10 for 1st week, $15 afterhttps://t.co/wbYFz2darP
— Skullgirls (@Skullgirls) April 8, 2016