Psyonix Studios has expelled refurbish 1.16 for Rocket League on PlayStation 4 and PC.
The refurbish fixes an emanate that resulted in improper ball-bounce function in some maps and also improves collision on a Wasteland Arena map to forestall false bounces. Several cars have also had their hitboxes adjusted.
You can find out some-more in a patch records below:
- Improved Hitboxes for mixed vehicles to some-more accurately paint their models
- Fixed Scarab and Grog’s hitboxes, that were not prolonged enough
- Fixed Breakout and Hotshot’s hitboxes, that were not far-reaching enough
- Fixed Batmobile and Breakout’s hitboxes, that were abnormally long
- Fixed Gizmo, Octane, Ripper, and Scarab’s hitboxes, that were too tall
- Fixed Dominus’ hitbox, that was not prolonged or high enough
- Repaired collision issues that resulted in improper ball-bounce function in some maps.
- Additionally, a “Wasteland” Arena perceived collision improvements to discharge false bounces
- ESRB Rating has been lowered to “E” from “E10+” (this should only impact parental control settings)
- Fixed an feat that authorised Battle-Cars to burst extremely aloft than they were ostensible to.
Rocket League is accessible now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.