PC players can now download Hitman‘s 1.03 patch, that adds new challenges, improves bucket times, and more.
The patch was expelled for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 final week and adds a Vampire Magician Challenge Pack to a game, that introduces 10 new hurdles that are desirous by how players have been personification a diversion so far.
As good as this, patch 1.03 continues to urge bucket times, improves a responsiveness of in-game menus, and improves altogether server stability.
You can review a full patch records below:
- The Vampire Magician Challenge Pack
10 new hurdles that were desirous by how a village have been personification a game.
- Continued improvements to bucket times
The improvements will be many important when loading The Showstopper goal in Paris and we’re already operative on improving all loading times even more.
- Improved responsiveness for in-game menus and picture loading
We’ve implemented an picture caching complement that will urge responsiveness and loading times for all images in a diversion menu.
- Fixed issues with scoring
Primarily, this fixes an emanate that resulted in many players earning a “0 second” time prerogative and an improper measure of 210,000. A leaderboard reset will be implemented during a after date.
- Continued improvements to connectivity
Server fortitude improvements.
- Prompts for transfer a physique now appear, regardless of a positioning of a diversion camera, both in Showstopper and Final Test missions.
- 47 no longer drops a physique immediately after starting to drag it.
- Unnoticed kills or overpower will no longer trigger a brief “compromised” state. This formerly caused players to destroy a ‘never spotted’ reward.
- The ‘visibly armed’ warning is now always shown when 47 is carrying a vast arms on his back.
- The light supply (Showstopper) and life raft (Freeform Training) can now be reliably forsaken regulating explosives.
- Opportunities in Showstopper and Final Test have been done some-more consistent.
- Fixed an emanate where a initial few seconds of a diversion would seem to run during double speed.
- Novikov will no longer get stranded in an gigantic loop during a Rare Scoop opportunity. This would start if a actor gets Max Decker to call Novikov while he is on his approach to a interview.
- Novikov will no longer speak to Dalia on a phone when she has already been eliminated.
- Fixed a singular emanate that done a “In Seine” plea unfit to complete. This would start when a Private Meeting event overlapped with Novikov on theatre during a Fashion Show.
- Fixed an emanate where a Showstopper goal could not be finished if a actor calls Dalia during a Fireworks uncover while sheltered as Helmut Kruger.
- Fixed several pile-up issues that could start when doing a following: loading a new theatre in Escalation Contracts, loading a diversion or after bursting a gas cylinder.
- Fixed a pile-up that occurred when sharpened during a aim in Freeform training during a “Searching” state.
- Fixed many other pile-up issues that were occurring during gameplay.
- Added an choice to a diversion launcher that allows players to overrule a ‘default memory safeguards’ and concede them to use any accessible fortitude and striking peculiarity settings.
- Increased fortitude top for players with 3gb graphics cards from 1920×1200 to 2560×1600.
- DX12 shader and tube cache now enclosed in all Steam builds.
- Fixed a graphical emanate with pure windows on DX12.
- Improved zenith colours on DX12.
- Briefings for Featured Contracts can now be noticed during a formulation stage.
- The ‘Contract Assassin’ feat can now be completed.
- The rodent cursor is now always manifest on a ‘Load Game’ menu.
- Fixed an emanate where a diversion would get stranded during 12% loading between a Prologue missions.
- Fixed a singular emanate where players were asked to (re)download a Showstopper mission.
- Fixed a singular emanate where a diversion was switching between controller and keyboard controls, due to detecting specific hardware as a ‘game controller’.
Hitman‘s second episode, Sapienza, is scheduled to launch Apr 26th for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Yesterday, IO Interactive pronounced that it is aiming to recover a new part each month, though warned that delays can happen.