Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius, a role-playing diversion for iOS and Android devices, is entrance to North America, Square Enix has announced.
“So starts a new story of crystals,” a game’s outline reads. “An all-new RPG in a classical Final Fantasy tradition! Square Enix presents an strange Final Fantasy pretension for smartphones. Immerse yourself in a universe of heroes and high adventure, all in a palm of your hand!”
The diversion creatively launched in Japan behind in Oct and facilities code new environments and characters sum with classical summons and enemies.
Pre-registration is scheduled to start May 16th with a debate that will clear new calm as some-more people pre-register. Each chairman who pre-registers will supplement 30 Crystal Points to a total. The following milestones are available:
- 1,000,000 Points – Magitek Armor Terra – Terra from Final Fantasy VI will fleece your foes
- 1,500,000 Points – 3 Elixirs and 5,000 Friend Points – Keep your heroes going conflict after battle
- 2,500,000 Points – 500 Lapis – Summon strong allies with these enchanting crystals
- 3,500,000 Points – 5 Phoenix Downs and 10,000 Gil – Raise your heroes when they fall
- 5,500,000 Points – 10 Rare Summon Tickets – Summon mythological heroes to quarrel during your side