As betrothed final week, Bungie has expelled a new refurbish for Destiny that fixes an emanate with Sterling Treasure Boxes not appearing.
Following Destiny‘s Apr refurbish progressing this month, a series of players were stating not receiving their giveaway Sterling Treasure Box from a Postmaster. Bungie after reliable that this was due to a bug that has now been fixed.
There is a locate though. If we unsuccessful to record in before today’s weekly reset afterwards your initial giveaway value is left forever.
You can review a patch records below:
- Fixed an emanate in that some players were not rightly receiving Sterling Treasures for logging in
- Affected players will ONLY have until a 04/19 Weekly Reset (2AM PDT) to achieve them.
- Players will be means to accept Sterling Treasures from a following process on weekly reset:
- Logging into a impression on their comment (1 per account)
- Completing a compare in weekly featured Crucible playlist
- Completing Level 41 Prison of Elders
Last week, Bungie summarized a series of issues that have been inspiring Destiny players given a Apr refurbish and also teased a game’s subsequent vital update, that will arrive this fall.