Destiny‘s Iron Banner earnings on a 26th, and brings with it several changes, including updated gear from a Apr Update.
The Iron Banner is one of Destiny‘s many renouned PvP events, and now, post-April Update, it will be some-more rewarding than ever. Announced in a Bungie’s weekly blog post, a Banner’s rob list has been brought adult to tinge with some-more Iron Banner rigging drops. No longer will we have to wait until achieving Rank 2 with Lord Saladin to get a rigging we want—now we can acquire glorious rigging from your initial compare on.
You can check out a full list of sum as pulled from Bungie.net, below:
- Lord Saladin’s register has been updated with equipment during Ranks 3-5, some with re-rolled perks
- Rank package rewards have been adjusted:
- Increased Rank 3 package Artifact to 320 Light
- Increased Rank 5 package Ghost to 320 Light
- Rank 5 packages can now prerogative equipment from a stream event
- Iron Banner Armor and Weapons can now be warranted during Rank 0 during a end-of-activity
- Removed Legendary Engrams from a probable end-of-activity rewards list, formulating a larger possibility to accept Iron Banner specific items
- “Iron Domination” daily annuity now requires completing a compare with a personal measure of 1500 instead of winning a compare with 2500
- “Iron Versatility” annuity now usually requires 7 Heavy Weapon kills to complete
- Fixed an emanate where players next Rank 5 could hurl a prerogative they were incompetent for, ensuing in no prerogative being given
- Fixed an emanate where a Iron Banner boat was blank a partial of the frame