FromSoftware’s expelled a list of patch records for Dark Souls III‘s latest update, yet a records are in Japanese.
Thankfully, that’s not a problem for a internet. Reddit user Spacemanticore supposing a interpretation right away. From a looks of it, Patch 1.04 is mostly done adult of tiny fixes, including a bug in a query where Siegward would destroy to save Greirat, some issues with reappearing enemies, and a problem in a communication of kicks and parries.
The patch doesn’t have a recover date yet, so it’s substantially still a small ways away. There will positively be an central English interpretation as a patch’s central recover approaches, yet for now, here’s a ubiquitous crux of what to expect:
Dark Souls III Patch 1.04
- Fixed a bug where we competence not get equipment scrupulously while accessing a compact when a actor joins your game.
- Some NPCs questline events have been done easier to trigger.
- Made a requirement for fasten a Rosaria’s Fingers reduction strict.
- Fixed a bug when teleporting to Untended Graves.
- Amended an emanate where kicks were being parried.
- Fixed a bug where Crystal Sage would not re-appear after warping in.
- Fixed a bug where Dragonslayer Armour would die on a possess before we fight.
- Fixed a bug where Knight Slayer Tsorig would continue to gesture.
- Fixed a bug where Siegward would destroy to save Greirat even yet a conditions have been met.
- Fixed a bug where, when wearing a ring that increases Max HP, a change would not be reflected in some menus.
- Fixed a bug where a voice discuss idol would uncover (or not show) according to a settings.
- Fixed a bug where a voice discuss idol would continue to arrangement when HUD arrangement is set to AUTO.
- (Xbox One) Fixed a bug where we can’t entrance a functions Quit Game, entrance bonfire, or use online play equipment when unwell to bond to an online session.
- (Xbox One) Fixed a bug where a diversion would pile-up to a pretension shade when we destroy to bond to an online session.
- Fine tuned several other things, excellent balance performance, and corrected several bugs.