Bethesda has teased The Elder Scrolls Online‘s subsequent square of paid DLC, Dark Brotherhood.
“Your talent for carnage has been noticed, and an invitation has arrived—to join a Dark Brotherhood,” Bethesda writes. “You’ll revisit a Gold Coast, a westernmost segment of a aged Empire, where you’ll find opportunity, amour … and murder.”
The DLC will concede players to join a Dark Brotherhood and revisit a Gold Coast, where players can explore Anvil and Kvatch for a initial time given The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. There’s also new story content, new quests involving Contracts and a Black Sacrament, new organisation bosses, and a new pacifist ability line for members of a Brotherhood.
Alongside this paid DLC, Bethesda and developer Zenimax Online will also recover a giveaway patch, that contains:
- The dismissal of Veteran Ranks
- Poison-Making, for those who wish to be generally nasty to their enemies
- Toggle-able nameplates for all characters
- Character name arrangement for Xbox One and PlayStation®4
- Item locking to assistance forestall random deconstruction of your many profitable items
- Further improvements and new facilities to a Grouping Tool including a organisation prepared check, vote-to-kick system, and updated reserve timer
- Tons of updates to a Crown Store including additional impression slots, design previews, and hats
- Craft Bags for ESO Plus members
- Improvements and adjustments to Item Traits
- Ongoing Cyrodiil opening improvements
- Sanctum Ophidia Trial scaling, rebalancing and a further of a Normal and Veteran mode
- Balance improvements to fight and gameplay abilities including a Fighters Guild ability line, Vampires and stamina abilities
- …and more!
A recover date for a DLC has not been announced.