Fallout 4 may have won best diversion of 2016 during a BAFTAs, though a handful of indie titles won took home many of a awards.
Everbody’s Gone to a Rapture, Her Story, and Rocket League all tied for many awards with 3 each.
Doom co-creator John Carmack was also awarded a British Academy’s top hono(u)r, a Fellowship.
Here’s a full list of winners, true from a Academy:
- Best Game – Fallout 4
- AMD eSports Audience Award – Smite
- Artistic Achievement – Ori and a Blind Forest
- Audio Achievement – Everybody’s Gone to a Rapture
- BAFTA Ones to Watch – Sundown
- British Game – Batman: Arkham Knight
- Debut Game – Her Story
- Family Game – Rocket League
- Game Design – Bloodborne
- Game Innovation – Her Story
- Mobile Handheld – Her Story
- Multiplayer – Rocket League
- Music – Everybody’s Gone to a Rapture
- Original Property – Until Dawn
- Performer – Merle Dandridge (Everybody’s Gone to a Rapture)
- Persistent Game – Prison Architect
- Sports Game – Rocket League
- Story – Life is Strange
To see all a nominations and winners, check out a central BAFTA list.